Hey, fashion lovers! Today I’m going to talk about some of the most bizarre outfits that celebrities have worn on the red carpet. You know, those moments when you see a picture of a star and you wonder: what were they thinking? Well, here are some examples of the most outrageous and memorable fashion choices in history.
NO. 1: Lady Gaga in red carpet
– Lady Gaga’s meat dress. Who can forget the time when Lady Gaga showed up at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards wearing a dress made entirely of raw beef? The singer said it was a statement about human rights, but many people found it disgusting and disrespectful to animals. The dress was later preserved and displayed at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
NO. 2: Björk in red carpet
– Björk’s swan dress. Another iconic animal-inspired outfit was the one that Icelandic singer Björk wore at the 2001 Academy Awards. She arrived in a white dress that looked like a swan, complete with a long neck and a beak that she pretended to lay an egg with. The dress was widely mocked and parodied, but Björk said she loved it and felt like a princess.
NO. 3: Cher in red Carpet
– Cher’s sheer bodysuit. Cher has always been known for her daring and flamboyant style, but she took it to another level at the 1988 Academy Awards. She wore a sheer black bodysuit that left little to the imagination, with strategically placed sequins and feathers. She also wore a huge headdress that made her look like a showgirl. The outfit was designed by Bob Mackie, who said he wanted to make Cher look like a “Mohawk Indian”.
NO. 4: Lil Nas X in red carpet
– Lil Nas X’s pink cowboy suit. The rapper and singer made a splash at the 2020 Grammy Awards with his bright pink cowboy suit, complete with a matching hat, boots, and harness. furthermore, The outfit was designed by Versace and was inspired by the neon lights of Las Vegas. Lil Nas X said he wanted to stand out and have fun with his look, and he definitely did.
NO. 4: Rihanna
– Rihanna’s yellow gown. When the pop star stunned everyone at the 2015, met Gala with her enormous yellow gown that took up most of the red carpet. The gown was designed by Chinese couturier Guo Pei and took two years to make. It featured intricate embroidery, fur trim, and a long train that required several people to carry it. Rihanna said she chose the gown because it reminded her of a Chinese empress.
These are just some of the most strange and unforgettable outfits that celebrities have worn on the red carpet. What do you think of them? Do you love them or hate them? Let me know in the comments below!